Sunday, May 18, 2008

My day with Dad by Noah

We were in the airplane first. And then we landed in Lebakeng and there was lots of people there and we gave them hats, stickers and some socks. And there were some other airplanes there dropping some bricks off. Me and dad built a pipe. Then we had a snack, I had fruit snacks and dad had a chocolate chip bar. Then we had lunch after our snack and then we went for a little walk. Ummm...we went and saw the river. There were women carrying rocks on their heads. Then we went back home. I sat in my Dad's lap because there was a sick person laying on the floor of the plane. I was tired so I slept. Then we went back to the hanger and then I drank the rest of my juice that mom got me, then mom came and picked me up and that's all.

1 comment:

Jim said...

hey Noah
that had to be so cool
It is really cool you can be with your dad on such an adventure.
Kind of strange to go to a place with no roads.
Was the river very big?
Have fun as i know you will.
Jim